How we can help
We work with organisations, public agencies, governments, businesses, and communities to explore solutions to advance a food system transition. We combine our technical expertise, originality, and open-mindedness with skills in policy analysis, strategy development, project management, and creative facilitation. Our aim is to empower partners to implement policies and programs that reconfigure the food system for health and sustainability.
From Global to Local
We work holistically to reform practices in the global, corporate food system and to build and strengthen local, community-based food systems.
Reforming corporate food systems
We have extensive experience of working in-house and consulting for many multi- and transnational food businesses, including leading retailers and manufacturers. We can develop health and sustainability business strategies, including responsible sourcing food standards and nutrition policies and programs.
Rebuilding community food systems
We look for emerging opportunities to enhance the flow of locally grown foods into the places where communities live, work, and play. We aim to remake connections in local food systems, including farm to organisation programs and local food policy group advisory.
- Policy analysis, including strategy and program development, implementation, and evaluation
- Desk research and literature reviews
- Stakeholder interviews and consultations
- Roundtable organisation and creative event facilitation
- Collective impact projects and participatory decision making, including food policy council and network advisory
- In-house training, workshops, and lecturing on healthy and sustainable food systems